Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting in on the action

Come on... everyone else is doing it. (And the teacher succumbs to peer pressure, too.)

So, now that it's summer and I might actually find a few minutes here and there, I've joined the blogosphere. Hopefully I'll be able to chronicle the amazement I feel most days as I watch my kids develop. If not, maybe I'll just be able to look back on this and appreciate having a record of the little things that are often forgotten as they make way for the bigger milestones.

As I write this, Hannah is quietly napping and Noah is cruising around looking for cords to chew on or books to pull down on his head. (Luckily, I think I've moved all those dangerous items that he loves so much.) Hayes is probably driving a van full of kids to some skate park and I am wondering when Noah will be ready for nap number two. All in all, a pretty mundane start to the afternoon. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments: