Wednesday, July 2, 2008

family photos?


As I was looking for a family photo to post in our profile, I realized just how few family photos we actually have. Then I looked for a photo of both of our children together-- still very few to choose from. Since Hannah is finally getting better about sitting still and being close to Noah, I am hopeful that maybe this summer we can actually capture both of them being cute in the same place at the same time. And, maybe Hannah will learn not to look away from the camera or close her eyes just as the photo is being snapped. And maybe they will both be smiling. And maybe mommy and daddy could get in on one too.

It's good to have dreams, isn't it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos. You have plenty of time for those photos of Hannah and Noah together. I can't wait to see a family photo!!!

Sana said...

Enjoyed your entry & Fam blog.I am so proud of you. GOD bless you.Love to you & Fam.
Mum.